The Bikeway Source's Return the New Normal
To our community, we hope that you, your family, and friends are in good health. We appreciate all your support during these trying times. Thank you!
We are currently open with limited staffing based on the guidelines for re-opening. We are adhering to current guidelines put out by the CDC, State and social distancing protocols. As things develop, we will be following and adapting our procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Please wear a mask coming into the shop if you are not vaccinated.
- Please do not come to the store if you are feeling unwell in any way.
- We have a cap of how many people will be allowed in the shop at any given time, so please be prepared to wait outside of the store until we call you in.
- Please bring your own helmet if you are going to be test riding bicycles.
- Our dressing rooms, and restroom are no longer available for public use.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at (781) 275-7799 if you need any questions or need help.
Please call ahead for service or book an appointment online. We are currently booking appointments 1 month out for service.
Purchasing Bikes and Accessories
Please call or email us in advance so that we can have verify that we have a bike in stock or coming in that will suit your needs. We can discuss what your current needs are, your goals, and other details in picking out the perfect bike for you.
The Bikeway Source
Last Updated 3/27/2020