The Bikeway Source's Response to COVID-19
To our community, we hope that you, your family, and friends are in good health. We appreciate all your support during these trying times. Thank you!
The Town of Bedford has deemed The Bikeway Source as an essential business to help with the local transportation infrastructure. We will remain open and will adhere to current social distancing protocols. As things develop, we will be following and adapting our procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy and to further prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please do not come to the store if you are feeling unwell in any way.
- Please call ahead to schedule an appointment for bike service or if you are interested in purchasing something.
- We have a cap of how many people will be allowed in the shop at any given time, so please be prepared to wait outside of the store until we call you in.
- Please do not touch or caress the items if you come into the shop. This saves us the time needed to wipe down bikes and gear.
- Please bring your own helmet if you are going to be test riding bicycles.
- Our bike pumps, dressing rooms, and restroom are no longer available for public use.
- We can bring and take in bicycles from the parking lot. Please call us when you arrive.
- We discourage bringing children inside the shop at this time. See below in Purchasing Bikes and Accessories for more information.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at (781) 275-7799 if you need any questions or need help.
Please call ahead for service. We will meet you outside of the shop to look over and disinfect the bike before bringing it inside. You can also book an appointment online.
Purchasing Bikes and Accessories
Please call or email us in advance so that we can have bikes ready for you to test ride when you arrive. We can discuss what your current needs are, your goals, and other details in picking out the perfect bike for you. If you like, we can set up a video conference so that we can walk through the shop to show you your options as well.
A bike shop is a wonderful and magical place for all children. It pains us to do this, but we discourage bringing children to the shop at this time. It is not possible for us to disinfect everything to keep them safe. We do spray down bikes, counter tops, pens and other areas where we might touch with disinfectant, but there are so many other surfaces that might get overlooked. With this in mind, we will bring kid's bikes outside for them to test ride. Please be sure to bring your own helmet when they test ride bikes.
The Bikeway Source
Last Updated 3/27/2020