The BBT-30.4 Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set is designed and built to install and remove the bearings used in BB30, PressFit 30 (PF30), 386EVO, BBright and PF121 bottom bracket systems. The BBT-30.4 features a bushing set used in conjunction with a head cup press to quickly and precisely press the BB30 and PF30 bearings in the bottom bracket shell. The included BB30 bearing remover works from inside the shell to easily push out bearings.
A fast and convenient tool to remove and install 12-spline Shimano/SRAM style cassette lockrings, as well as similar lockrings on rotor discs. The FR-5H features a modified FR-5 tool that allows use without removing most quick release skewer nuts. The removable, threaded steel handle makes it possible to replace a worn or damaged head. - Fits Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Also fits some Shimano disc brake lockrings
The key to wheels that are strong and reliable is having spokes that are properly and uniformly tensioned. Park's Spoke Tension Meter accurately and reliably measures the absolute tension of each of the spokes in a wheel, as well as the relative tension between all the spokes in a wheel. It's easy to use, affordable and it works on nearly any bicycle spoke, no matter its diameter, material or shape.
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
- Easy-to-use chain breaker tool - Reversible pin for longer tool life - Replaceable pin - Used for single speed to 11 speed chains - Chain Cutting Tool for single speed up to 11 speed. One for ALL. - Reversible Pin & One Additional Replacement. Total Equal to 4 Sets of Pins - Ergonomic Handle
- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
- Designed For All Conditions - Goes On Wet And Sets Up To A Soft, Pliable Wax - Shields Chain From The Elements - Reduces Abrasive Wear And Corrosion - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
- Designed For Dry, Dusty Conditions - Fast Penetration And Setup - Promotes Smooth Shifting - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design - 2-2.5-3mm
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design -4/5/6mm Ball-End Hex
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design - T10/T25/T30 Torx
• L-shaped hex set with holder • Rounded head on one end • 2,2.5, 3-6mm Hex keys with 8mm hex adapter
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - Durable, corrosion-resistant nickel-plated design - Tools: 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex, PH2, T25 - Sizes: 70 x 30 x 8mm - Weight: 74g
- CNC alloy side panels - Lightweight, ultra-compact design. - Durable, corrosion resistant Chrome plated Vanadium bits - Low profile design easily fits in a cycling bag or jersey pocket
Giant's Ratchet Multi Tool is like having a mobile workshop in your back pocket. Featuring 9 durable chrome vanadium bits and a storage case - faster than unfolding a conventional multi-tool when you have cold or wet hands and easier to reach hard to access bolts. Features - Type: Carry with - pocket or saddle bag tool - Material: Durable, chrome vanadium bits - Number of tools: 9 - Tools: Hex 2-10mm, PH2, T25/T15 - Extra: Case
- Replacement presta valve cores - Package of 10
$29.00 - $30.50
- Giant Torqkey w/ Bit Storage - Available in 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm
- CNC alloy side panels - Lightweight, ultra-compact design. - Durable, corrosion resistant Chrome plated Vanadium bits - Includes T10, T15 and T25 Torx bits - Low profile design easily fits in a cycling bag or jersey pocket
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - 8mm hex bit combines easily with 5mm allen wrench - Three integrated spoke wrenches - Full complement of bike-specific bits - MTB tire plugs included - Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, PH2, T25, SL5, Valve Core Tool, MTB Tire Plug, Chain Breaker - Sizes: 78 x 48 x 8mm - Weight: 118g
Protect your clothes while looking pro with Giant's Shop Apron. It's made from tough, heavy-duty 10-ounce material with an embroidered Giant logo. Unlike standard aprons, Giant's uses a unique strap system to take the weight off your neck and puts it on your strong shoulders. And off course it has roomy pockets to hold frequently needed tools.
• Fits 8-11 speed chains • One piece die-casting • Double-sided replaceable pins • Integrated bottle cap opener • Chain clip
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - 8mm hex bit combines easily with 5mm allen wrench - Independent valve core tool - CO2 inflator tool - Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, PH2, T25, SL5, Valve Core Tool, CO2 inflator - Sizes: 88 x 54 x 8mm (TBC) - Weight: 114g
10 Weight Green Damper Fluid For rebuild and repair of Fox suspension. - 10 weight, 32oz bottle
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too. - Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium - Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets - 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$7.00 - $55.99
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too. - Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings - Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies - Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water - Clear and non-staining
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Reach for Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser when you've got tough grit and grime to cut through. Your parts clean up fast and then rinse residue-free with water. This degreaser is concentrated and water soluble so you can dilute it with up to 25 parts water for less difficult jobs. It's 100% biodegradable and completely non-toxic, too.
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
This ergonomically designed grease gun delivers comfortable precision lubing. With one-hand operation and a long-reach tip, it's an easy, clean, quick way to get the slippery stuff where you want it. It screws onto all standard tubes of grease with 9/16-inch heads (sold separately).
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
Engineered for high performance at all temperatures and less rolling resistance. - The only recommended grease for King hubs
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30 crank arms - Two piece tool for pressing arms away from the BB spindle
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
Previous page Page 2 of 2