The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
$11.00 - $12.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort DX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
$16.99 - $20.00
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
The tough, durable all-mountain lock-on grip has a micro-hex pattern for increased purchase and a hidden clamp for maximum surface area – making you ready for any terrain or conditions. - Soft compound - Micro Hex pattern - Concealed clamp - Kraton Rubber - Durable and tough - Diameter: 31mm - Length: 135mm - Weight: 98g pair
$20.00 - $21.00
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end - Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters - Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Anodized double-side lock-on clamp • 135mm
For those who prefer a larger grip, the Rogue BMX grip offers an excellent mix of shock absoprtion and control. - Thick, raised pads for optimal shock absorption and longer grip life - Rugged surface pattern for better traction - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip-Free performance - Includes new Snap Cap End Plugs
Kraton Ergo Grips are replacement grips for your STRiDA bicycle. Available in Black or Tan to add personalized style to your ride.
Made from 100% naturally grippy, medical-grade silicone, this grip is designed to keep you in control. The oversized lock-on grip is extra thick for high comfort, with durable rubberized bar ends to stop scuffs. - Pure silicone - Ovalised core - Lock-on design - Durable and tough - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 135mm - Weight: 108g pair
• Custom ergonomic profile for increased ride comfort • Co-molded, durable Kraton rubber with softer material in critical comfort areas • Non-slip knurled surfaces for use in all conditions • Lock-on design
When two companies known for creating comfortable products collaborate, you know the results are going to be good. THE SDG GRIP FEATURES: - A Unique circular ribbed dampener which spread pressure across your palm while still providing excellent control - The front side of the grip features ergonomically ramped logos that act like hooks for your fingers and provide excellent traction when hanging off the rear of the bike - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip Free performance - Includes Snap Cap End Plugs - Color match to your SDG Duster seat
Ergon's GA2 Fat is for riders with large hands or high demands for damping, offering extra thick circumference. The ergonomically optimized form allows reduced force while gripping, because the grip zones are matched to the hand, allowing greater control on demanding trails. The inner construction varies in thickness allowing for greater damping without loss of control. The GA2 Fat has a superb tactile feel, and the super soft, UV-stable rubber compound is exclusively manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
Get extra support on the ride with the Ergo lock-on grip. A broad, flat pad braces your palm at the outer edge of the handlebar. Further support comes from its shock-absorbing silicone construction, while scuff-resistant bar end plugs prevent the bike slipping when propped up. - 100% silicone grip - Ergo palm pad - Lock-on clamp - Bumper bar ends - Durable and tough - Diameter: 30mm - Length: 135mm - Weight: 116g pair
• Integrated aluminum bar end offers multiple hand positions and increased leverage • Custom ergonomic profile • Co-molded, durable Kraton rubber with softer material in critical comfort areas • Non-slip knurled surfaces for use in all conditions • Lock-on design • 125mm
Page 1 of 1