$35.00 - $41.99
Feel the superior grip and comfort of our popular DSP Bar Tape in a 1.8mm thickness. 82-inch rolls will be enough to wrap any handlebar and weighing only 50 grams per set (including plugs), making DSP the lightest tape on the market.
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$25.00 - $26.00
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $22.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
Giant's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape features gel padding for top-notch comfort. It provides a great grip even when wet because it becomes slightly tacky. And, the wide array of bright colors allow you to easily customize your bike. Two rolls and plugs are included in each package.
Giant's SLR Bar Tape is the perfect touch of class for your bike. This all-conditions tape gives you a nice feel and a no-slip grip. It's comfortable and durable and includes plugs and finishing tape.
$25.00 - $26.00
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Stay in control with Fabric's foam-backed kraton rubber and non-slip knurled bar tape. The Knurl pattern makes it super grippy and comfortable, while the silicone backing soaks up unwanted road buzz. Simple to wrap and keep clean, it’s made for all weather conditions and can be used comfortably with or without gloves. - Texture boosts grip - Silicone backing reduces road buzz - Suitable for all weather - For use with or without gloves Pack contains: - 2 x Tape rolls - 2 x Bar ends - 2 x Finishing strips
$28.00 - $30.00
Knurl tape is made of high grip rubber with a shock absorbing layer of silicone gel for increased comfort. Simple to wrap, keep clean and reusable. Suitable with or without gloves. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape.
Enjoy superior grip and comfort on the ride with Fabric's Silicone bar tape. The high-quality silicone is a natural shock absorber, soaking up unwanted road buzz. It’s extremely grippy, so it's perfect for all weather conditions, while doing away with the need for additional adhesion. It also stretches thinner than other tapes, so you can tailor it to the thickness you need. - Superior comfort - Shock absorption - Medical grade silicone - Absorbs road buzz - Exceptional all weather grip Pack contains - 2 x Tape rolls - 2 x Bar ends - 2 x finishing strips
$40.00 - $45.00
Fabric's Silicone tape is ultra soft and durable, the material provides natural shock absorption and stays cleaner for longer. Due to its tacky nature it can be re-wrapped multiple times. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Page 1 of 1