With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
Features - Save time and your thumbs with Giant's new tubeless tire installation tool - Install one side of the tire to the rim, then half of the second side and rely on the tool for the rest - Felt tipped tool will not scratch rims and is carbon rim safe - Great for home or shop applications
$37.00 - $45.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
Giant P-SL2 tires feature a lightweight yet durable (60TPI) thread count offering the best of both worlds for training rides. Featuring front and rear specific compounds to balance grip and longevity P-SL2 features a center line wear indicator and Deflect 2 puncture protection to reduce the risk of flats. Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Lightweight DEFLECT 2 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
- New RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
Super light, super fast, and hard-wearing—the Gavia Race 0 tubeless tires are designed for when every second counts. A supple 170TPI casing provides a smooth ride with enhanced cornering traction to give you the edge in the turn. The DEFLECT 0 Kevlar protection belt provides you with the confidence that you won't be let down before the sprint finish. The race-ready design has built-in wear indicators, so you'll never be caught without grip on a ride again. - Silica-infused tread compound enhances cornering traction across a wide range of conditions - High TPI casing is supple and compliant for an exceptionally smooth ride - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - DEFLECT 0 features a Kevlar protection layer between the casing and tread rubber from bead-to-bead - Low resistance design - Weight: 255g (700c x 25)
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive, ultra-lightweight, and cut-resistant Kevlar material, ensuring maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Slap on Kenda's Small Block Eight and get a knobby tire that hooks up well on hard pack yet gives you semi-slick speed. Perfect for commuting and racing, the Small Block Eight has 8 shallow knobs running across the tread for impressive bite with impressive speed. Plus, Kenda's Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro compound for long life and durability and the cornering knobs have STICK-E rubber for great cornering control and grip.
Nevegal X evolves from the original Nevegal for classic control and predictability with lighter weight and faster rolling. - Raised and ramped center knobs provide traction with fast rolling - Hexagonal transition knobs and hollowed edge knobs provide traction and save weight - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - KSCT for Kenda Sealant Compatible Tire
The Power Competition is MICHELIN's lightest, fastest road tire — it delivers their lowest rolling resistance and still maintains a high level of grip and durability. - MICHELIN Race compound rubber optimizes the balance of low rolling resistance and grip - Triple layer 180 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Aramid Protek belt under tread for puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher Weights: 700 x 23c (195g) 700 x 25c (215g)
The Power Protection+ retains the low rolling resistance and cornering grip that MICHELIN is known for, with the addition of bead to bead puncture protection. - MICHELIN Bi-compound rubber provides low rolling resistance, and extra cornering grip - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Tread siping to provide additional cornering traction - Bead to bead Protek belt to provide puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
Designed for bicycle enthusiasts who are always looking to ride more miles, the Power Endurance is a long wearing, extremely durable tire that also provides low rolling resistance and exceptional cornering grip. - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Aramid Protek + belt under tread for puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding Weights: 700 x 23c (220g) 700 x 25c (230g) 700 x 28c (255g)
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
$35.00 - $90.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$78.00 - $94.00
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The DD in Schwalbe's Durano DD Performance Line Tire stands for Double Defense. In addition to the RaceGuard protection belt, there is an effective fabric protector on the sidewall.
$73.60 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$20.00 - $34.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 580g
- Labeled Size: 24 x 1 - ISO Diameter: 540 / Wheelchair - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 83g
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 124g
- Size: 29 x 1.9 – 2.3 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 226g
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width: 44mm , 45mm , 46mm , 47mm , 48mm , 49mm , 50mm , 51mm , 52mm , 53mm , 54mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 118g
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
- Size: 650B x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
- ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 98g
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
$69.99 - $74.99
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
WTB's most dirt-centric Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. Staying true to its road usage, a slick centerline borders angular hatching to keep everything smooth on sections of pavement. Intermediate, diamond-shaped peaks provide steadfast traction under power, while consistent and more substantial side knobs extend down the side to protect it against ill-intentioned rocks or gashes while exploring new areas. With the same overall diameter as a 700 x 30mm road tire, Road Plus provides the option for two different riding experiences with the same endurance road bike. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without being slowed down on the pavement required to reach them. Usage: Road Conditions: Pavement / Mixed / Dirt - Weight: 535g - Compound: Dual DNA compound
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire