Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
$45.00 - $89.00
Our most versatile XC tread - 3C Triple Compound Technology - High-volume, lightweight true racing tire The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casing, and a fast-rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing.
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. These tubes feature threadless valve stems and removable valve cores.
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides flotation over loose snow additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with 258 concave, aluminum carbide tip studs to provide extra bite and increased durability
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Upgrade to tubeless performance - Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat generated from rim brakes - Lighter than most standard rim tapes and rim bands; weighs only 5g per wheel - Fits tubeless compatible on and off-road wheels with 19-35mm inner rim widths - One roll can tape up to one 29er wheelset
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
WTB's most dirt-centric Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. Staying true to its road usage, a slick centerline borders angular hatching to keep everything smooth on sections of pavement. Intermediate, diamond-shaped peaks provide steadfast traction under power, while consistent and more substantial side knobs extend down the side to protect it against ill-intentioned rocks or gashes while exploring new areas. With the same overall diameter as a 700 x 30mm road tire, Road Plus provides the option for two different riding experiences with the same endurance road bike. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without being slowed down on the pavement required to reach them. Usage: Road Conditions: Pavement / Mixed / Dirt - Weight: 535g - Compound: Dual DNA compound
Make your mark on the gravel scene with the Gravel Grinder. This tire combines a fast-rolling diamond center with aggressive shoulder knobs that only hook-up when the terrain gets soft, muddy, or a bit sketchy. This TLR clincher with 120TPI nylon casing provides both performance, durability, and puncture protection when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant.. TLR - TLR tires versions can be ridden tubeless with the addition of sealant but can also be run with an inner tube. - A bead-to-bead inner coating gives added puncture protection to these tubeless ready tires and greatly reduces gradual loss of air pressure. An aramid bead protection strip increases tire longevity and reduces rim chafing.
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Super light, super fast, and hard-wearing—the Gavia Race 0 tubeless tires are designed for when every second counts. A supple 170TPI casing provides a smooth ride with enhanced cornering traction to give you the edge in the turn. The DEFLECT 0 Kevlar protection belt provides you with the confidence that you won't be let down before the sprint finish. The race-ready design has built-in wear indicators, so you'll never be caught without grip on a ride again. - Silica-infused tread compound enhances cornering traction across a wide range of conditions - High TPI casing is supple and compliant for an exceptionally smooth ride - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - DEFLECT 0 features a Kevlar protection layer between the casing and tread rubber from bead-to-bead - Low resistance design - Weight: 255g (700c x 25)
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive, ultra-lightweight, and cut-resistant Kevlar material, ensuring maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- Designed specifically for 2017+ Giant Off-Road wheelsystems - Accomodates Wider Rim Profile Of 2017+ Wheelsystems - Durable Black Anodized Finish
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. - Valve length: 48mm
$10.99 - $11.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
Lightweight, durable and fast. Giant P-SLR 2 road bike tires feature the same lightweight 120tpi casing found on the P-SLR 1, but with the added security of Deflect 2 Level puncture protection with Front and Rear specific tread compounds for improved control and durability. Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Lightweight DEFLECT 2 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 120 TPI nylon casing
Designed for bicycle enthusiasts who are always looking to ride more miles, the Power Endurance is a long wearing, extremely durable tire that also provides low rolling resistance and exceptional cornering grip. - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Aramid Protek + belt under tread for puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding Weights: 700 x 23c (220g) 700 x 25c (230g) 700 x 28c (255g)
Page 1 of 5 Next page