700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
The DD in Schwalbe's Durano DD Performance Line Tire stands for Double Defense. In addition to the RaceGuard protection belt, there is an effective fabric protector on the sidewall.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$34.99 - $48.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$40.00 - $53.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
$59.99 - $74.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$60.00 - $74.99
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$62.00 - $70.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
The Power Protection+ retains the low rolling resistance and cornering grip that MICHELIN is known for, with the addition of bead to bead puncture protection. - MICHELIN Bi-compound rubber provides low rolling resistance, and extra cornering grip - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Tread siping to provide additional cornering traction - Bead to bead Protek belt to provide puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
The Power Competition is MICHELIN's lightest, fastest road tire — it delivers their lowest rolling resistance and still maintains a high level of grip and durability. - MICHELIN Race compound rubber optimizes the balance of low rolling resistance and grip - Triple layer 180 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Aramid Protek belt under tread for puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher Weights: 700 x 23c (195g) 700 x 25c (215g)
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
Ride on gravel, pavement, dirt, or singletrack in the forest,. Wherever you go, this new generation tire has a unique center profile tread for smooth surfaces while side knobs provide traction and control in softer terrain. - Ultra gummy compound for insane bite on nasty obstacles - Developed for extreme gravel riding and racing
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Durable and fast 68a durometer front & rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
$32.00 - $40.00 $35.00 - $40.00 Up to 9% Off
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
Features - Multi-condition tread design provides improved traction and stability - DEFLECT 1 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread and abrasion resistant nylon sidewalls - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Reflective sidewalls - Wire bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
$42.00 - $50.00
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
GRAVEL GRINDER. Low rolling resistance, a supple feel, and traction to tackle any road you desire. The Crosscut Gravel features Giant Tubeless System technology, reducing your risk of punctures and flats. If you’re looking for a tire to handle pavement, gravel, and even loose dirt, the Crosscut Gravel is for you. - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Lightweight casing offers supple rides and rolls over uneven roads with ease - Low profile knobs evenly placed in the center keep the tires rolling fast, providing grip and traction not only on pavement but also on sand or over loose gravel roads - X-Shield Puncture Protection provides better sidewall puncture resistance and durability in harshest conditions
$50.00 - $56.00
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Supple, high-TPI casing for better performance and control - All-Terrain, smooth-rolling tread design for traction on a wide range of surfaces - Tread compound optimized for 50% pavement and 50% dirt roads - EasyRide Tubeless casing design - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
Lightweight, durable and fast. Giant P-SLR 2 road bike tires feature the same lightweight 120tpi casing found on the P-SLR 1, but with the added security of Deflect 2 Level puncture protection with Front and Rear specific tread compounds for improved control and durability. Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Lightweight DEFLECT 2 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 120 TPI nylon casing
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
- New RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Page 1 of 2 Next page