From short daily spins to longer road rides, thrive is a fast, fun and confident fitness bike.
- An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and D-Fuse seatpost make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
- The lightweight, balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminum frame blend speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
- Pedaling efficiency, reliable shifting and powerful braking are a perfect trio for predictable cruising.
Why We Love It
- With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures. Thrive blends the speed and agility of a road bike with a more comfortable, flat-bar upright riding position. The women’s-specific frame features Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum material for a quick, agile feel. The D-Fuse alloy seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Composite, Alloy Steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS700
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 34/50
|Fork||Composite, Alloy Steerer, disc|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant GX Disc wheelset|
|Tires||Giant S-R3, 700 x 32c|
|Crankset||FSA Omega, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG-700, 11x34|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect, flat|
|Stem||Giant Sport, 6-degree|
|Brake Levers||Tektro, hydraulic|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R210, hydraulic disc|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse, alloy|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Rosewood / Small||04712878591363||2100121104||28640|