Shimano SH-XC701 Shoes
OFF-ROAD RACING SHOES FOR COMFORT AND MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole.
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit.
- Dual independent Boa L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely.
- Exclusive MICHELIN high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole.
- Dual-density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability, and flexibility.
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option.
- Closure: 1 Boa (L6), Power boost wire guide
- Upper Material: Synthetic leather
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Midsole Material: Carbon fiber reinforced nylon
- Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black / 46||192790279701||ESHXC701MCL01S46000||210000019747|