- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
Profile Design's Aero HC Bottle features an aerodynamic design so you can stay hydrated without sacrificing your position or speed. A flip up cap means easy refilling on the go, and the removable nose makes it easy to clean the bottle after the ride. The straw shroud is aero as well, so nothing about this exceptional piece of kit will hold you back in your quest against the clock.
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Features - Composite injection molded technology - 30% lighter without sacrificing stiffness - Right or left side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 26g
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's Airway Pro 1 Carbon Cage. The amazingly lightweight carbon construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
$8.00 - $9.00
- Doublespring Produces Up To 50% More Flow Compared To Standard Valves - Unique Pourfast Dual-Density Bottle Technology - 100% BPA-Free Antibacterial Polypropylene Material - Recycleable
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
Giant's Gateway Pro 1 Carbon Water Bottle Cage is light and sleek and it keeps your bottle put. It boasts beautiful lines and is made of a high-tech 3K carbon for strength and a feathery weight of only 25 grams.
$10.00 - $11.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Giant's Go-Flo 24-Ounce Water Bottle is made from taste-free, antibacterial polypropylene, has an easy-to-use spout and features a wide opening for easy filling. It's also 100% recyclable.
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$14.00 - $15.00
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keeps liquids cool up to two hours • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
- Polyamide (Pa66) Thermoplastic Nylon Fiber Injection Material - Easy-To-Use Open Design - Multi-Color Option - Perfect For Sport Bikes - Weight: 46g
$14.99 - $15.00
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
A grown-up bottle for serious cyclists, the 24 fl. oz. Camelbak Podium redefines the bike bottle with a high flow rate and self-sealing cap. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. - Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills - Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst - TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle - Removable nozzle for easy cleaning - Positive lockout for leakproof transport - Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
Page 1 of 1