- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - 8mm hex bit combines easily with 5mm allen wrench - Independent valve core tool - Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, PH2, T25, SL5, Valve Core Tool - Sizes: 78 x 40 x 8mm - Weight: 93g
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
The BBT-16 removes and installs the self-extracting/one-key release caps on SRAM and RaceFace cranks with a 16mm hex hole. Features investment cast steel construction and an option to use 8mm hex for better leverage.
Designed and built specifically for a wide variety of bicycle hex work the THH-1 is a set of eight common sizes of professional quality T-Handle hex wrenches built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit. Soon to become your favorite hex set, the THH-1 includes a handy tool holder that mounts to any vertical surface, including pegboard and solid surfaces (fasteners not included). - Carefully selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex wrenches included - Unique anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless - Machined, chamfered tips allow easier insertion into hex fittings - Integrated “Strip-Gripper” twisted hex that makes removal of most bolts with stripped or over-sized hexes fast and easy - Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions - Tool holder is included with the set and mounts to any wall, bench or tool box, perfectly positioning each wrench for easy access and storage
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - 8mm hex bit combines easily with 5mm allen wrench - Three integrated spoke wrenches - Full complement of bike-specific bits - MTB tire plugs included - Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, PH2, T25, SL5, Valve Core Tool, MTB Tire Plug, Chain Breaker - Sizes: 78 x 48 x 8mm - Weight: 118g
$9.95 - $14.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
$27.50 - $30.50
- Giant Torqkey w/ Bit Storage - Available in 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A diminutive version of Park's world famous fold-up tools, the Micro Fold-Up Hex Key set features 3, 4, and 5mm hexes, a T25 Torx compatible bit, combo screwdriver, and a key ring holder, all in a tough composite case. 2.25 inches (57mm) long
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
This ergonomically designed grease gun delivers comfortable precision lubing. With one-hand operation and a long-reach tip, it's an easy, clean, quick way to get the slippery stuff where you want it. It screws onto all standard tubes of grease with 9/16-inch heads (sold separately).
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
• L-shaped hex set with holder • Rounded head on one end • 2,2.5, 3-6mm Hex keys with 8mm hex adapter
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this blade on aluminum
Fix it fast. Light, pocket-sized tire levers with a hybrid construction of an aluminum core encased around a nylon outer are tough but safe for carbon rims. Where it thrives: On the bike, in the garage What it's built for: Fixing, durability Highlights: - Quality, forged aluminum core for strength, perfect for tight fitting tire-and-rim combos - Reinforced nylon outer protects the most valuable rims - Easy tire removal – with integrated spoke hook
RockShox, 11.4118.038.001, Service kit, Monarch XX B1 2014+
• Fits 8-11 speed chains • One piece die-casting • Double-sided replaceable pins • Integrated bottle cap opener • Chain clip
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
These shop-quality L-shaped hex wrenches have a genuine Bondhus balldriver tip on the long arm (excluding the 10mm) for hard-to-reach bolt heads and a straight tip on the short arm for high-torque applications. The HXS-1.2 includes a handy portable tool organizer/holder and it's hinged for easy access. • Includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes • Wrench tips are precision chamfered for a clean, tight fit • Made from industrial-quality Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 10mm Fits the following bearings: - 6704 - 6804 - 6904
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30 crank arms - Two piece tool for pressing arms away from the BB spindle
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill